First ever Shine Cymru Conference is FREE to attend!
A look at up-to-date approaches and ideas for living well with spina bifida and hydrocephalus.
Who is the day for?
* Adults living with spina bifida and hydrocephalus
* Parents/ carers of children and young people living with spina bifida and hydrocephalus
* Health and Social Care professionals
* Anyone else wishing to learn more about the conditions.
PLUS - The day will provide information, discussion, networking and an opportunity to learn more about:
* The latest surgical interventions for new born babies, and the support offered to new parents and their families
* Hydrocephalus treatment and management
* Prevention and treatment of pressure sores
* Continence management and services across South and West Wales
* Initiatives and organisations that encourage independence and active lifestyles Also, meet and hear from specialist consultants from the University of Wales Hospital, Cardiff.
A buffet lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. The conference is free of charge due to funding from the Big Lottery Wales.
To book your place at the conference simply fill out the form below!