Shine Health Home Delivery Service
Shine Health Home Delivery is an exciting initiative launched under our ‘Shine Health’ banner.
The new service is designed to improve access to health support services and tailor our offering to the specific needs of people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus.
The service is for Shine members who need regular stoma and continence products and prescription medication delivered efficiently and discreetly to their door.
By providing all of your stoma and continence and prescription medication in one order we aim to take away any hassle and provide a more efficient, personalised and stress-free home delivery service.
Benefits of the Health Home Delivery Service:
- Combined appliance and medication deliveries, or appliance only service available if required
- Your own dedicated customer service advisor from Shine Health Home Delivery
- One call, one order – we call or e-mail you
- Range of complimentary items
- Complete peace of mind – no more worrying about running out of stock, no more excess stock
"It’s easy to join – we take care of everything, including dealing with your GP. We keep you informed throughout."
The service is managed by a team of Shine Health Home Delivery personal customer advisors who have supported people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus over a number of years.
How the service works
As soon as you decide to join Shine Health Home Delivery service the rest of the process is simple and hassle-free.
Our service in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Your dedicated customer service advisor will call or e-mail you on a pre-arranged date to order your appliances and medication
- Step 2: Your advisor will complete a stock check with you, place your order and arrange a convenient delivery date
- Step 3: Your appliances and medication will be delivered by either our local driver or courier to your door or chosen destination
It really couldn't be simpler!
Sign Up Today!
"I have been using your home delivery for about four years and it has been great. I am 46 and a member of Shine with spina bifida and hydrocephalus and so this service is perfect for me."
"I first heard about the service after reading an article about it in together magazine - it told me all about how it works and how I could get all of my orders delivered to my home and so I called them up and decided to join at the same time."
"I previously used my local pharmacy - sometimes I couldn't get all of my order and had to wait for things. Now I speak to the same person each month and they make sure I go through what I need and it gets delivered direct to me at home."
"It makes it much easier to plan ahead and I don't feel stressed or worry that I might not have the products that I need - it is just so much nicer to not feel worried bout having to wait for things."
"One of the biggest benefits since joining has been the range of complimentary items that I can get for FREE - especially the bed pads as these are just brilliant."
"I would definitely recommend the service to my friends as I have been so happy with it. All of the team are really nice and so pleasant to talk to. They really take the time to chat through, and not just about my order, but about how I am."